Sunday, July 1, 2007

Toes in the Water, Checking the Temperature.

For the last year or so I have browsed various Blogs, with several that I find myself regularly hitting and commenting at. All in all, I have found a bunch of information (some good, some bad), some entertainment, and most importantly, some varied opinions.


And so I have finally put my toe in the water to test the temperature and created my own.


So, what does Gary in Massena have to say? The heck if I know.


I anticipate commentary on the various things I stumble across on the web. I'll probably have some things to say about cooking (and more importantly eating), especially about BBQ. There very well may be a comment about politics and politicians, what with elections a year and a half away.

We'll just have to wait and see.

In the mean time come on in, the waters are fine!

No comments: